Taber Pheasant Festival
October 21-28, 2017
Canada's biggest hunting festival is returning once again. Register for the seventh annual Taber Pheasant Festival in October where over 5,100 birds are released on over 40 different sites.
Between June 5-16, hunters must complete a profile on taberpheasantfestival.com (return hunters can sign-in with their existing profile) and choose their three preferred hunt times. The lucky winners will be randomly selected and will be announced by June 23.
Confirm your hunting times online by July 7. Any unconfirmed times will be redrawn on July 10.
- June 5-16: Register online
- June 23: Draw results posted
- July 7: Deadline to confirm hunting sites
- July 10: Re-draw for unconfirmed hunting sites
- October 21-22: Novice hunts
- October 23-28: Regular hunts
In order to maintain eligibility for this year and all future festivals, hunters must follow registration etiquette.
- You can only hunt once per day and three times during the week. Decline any extra times should you and your hunting partners get drawn.
- You cannot register using multiple email addresses.
- Please let us know in advance if you cannot make your hunting time.
Want to get involved?
If you are from Taber or the surrounding communities, we encourage you (landowners, hunters, individuals, business owners etc.) to be part of the exciting event. Please contact Todd Zimmerling (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are interested in getting involved or would like to become a sponsor.
Call us: 1-877-969-9091 (in Alberta) or 780-410-1999 (outside Alberta)