Over 100 people joined us for our famous culinary event, Game to Gourmet. See below for links to the recipes used during the event. Huge thanks to chefs Sean Cutler and Mark Ingram for coming out and making the pheasants more delicious than we thought possible.
Practice your aim by trap shooting. Buy target ammo for $9/box or bring your own (target ammo only—7.5, 8, or 9-shot—no hunting ammo allowed). The shooting range can accommodate 40 people each in the morning and the afternoon.
- Time: 10am—4pm
- Location: Vauxhall Shooting Range
- Price: First round is covered by the Taber Shooting Foundation (subsequent rounds: $6/round)
Come sample and discuss anything and everything Scotch with our in-house ACA expert.
- Time: 7 pm
- Location: Heritage Inn (Tank 77) 4830-46 Avenue
- Price: Scotch tasting is free
Join us for the 7th annual Pheasant Festival Celebration Dinner and Silent Auction! This evening is a great chance to thank the participating landowners and sponsors and to help raise funds for next year's festival.
- Time: Cocktails 5:30 pm / Dinner 6:30 pm
- Location: Taber Community Centre 4720-50 Street
- Price: $50/person (Please purchase tickets in advance as space is limited)
Call 1-877-969-9091 (in Alberta) or 1-780-410-1999 (outside Alberta)