August 17, 2017 at Beaverhill Sporting Clays
In this fundraiser for Report A Poacher you are competing to see which 4-person team shoots the most clay targets. The more targets you hit, the more points you get. The team with the most points wins. Simple and tons of fun. What's more, you get to try premium shotgun models at the demo stations hosted by Canadian Tire Wetaskiwin and Beretta, Benelli and Franchi, including:
- Beretta 692
- Beretta 690
- Beretta Silver Pigeon
- Beretta A400 Sporting
- Benelli 828U
- Benelli Super Sport
- Benelli Super Black Eagle 3
- Franchi Affinity
Looking to learn how to waterfowl hunt or have more success in the field? Get practical advice such as how to shoot, decoy strategies, blind set up and calling tips at the Waterfowling 101 demo station by Ducks Unlimited.
Thank you Beaverhill Sporting Clays for sponsoring clays at the demo stations!
- At Beaverhill Sporting Clays, 45 minutes east of Edmonton at 52309 Range Road 191
- $1000/four-person team ($250 for individuals)
- 14 shooting stations
- 8 targets/person/station (shells and targets included)
- Wild game lunch, sponsored by Maverick Inspection
- 10 am – Check-in with coffee and muffins
- 10 - 11:45 am – Shotgun Demo Stations & Waterfowling 101
- 11:45 am – Wild game lunch
- 12:30 pm – Course shoot
- 4 pm – Trophies and wrap up
Help us bring the message of responsible use of fish and wildlife to Albertans. Sponsor Waterfowl Warmup!
- $500 shooting station sponsor
- $300 check-in coffee and muffin sponsor
- $300 course shoot snack and water sponsor
- $1000 lunch sponsor - thank you Maverick Inspection!
- Alberta Conservation Association
- Beaverhill Sporting Clays
- Canadian Tire Wetaskiwin
- Ducks Unlimited
- Maverick Inspection