Before You Go
Check for Permission
Non-motorized recreational activities are allowed on most Conservation Sites, but there are some exceptions. Please check carefully before planning your trip.
Check for Accuracy
While every effort has been made to ensure that the information in this guide is complete and accurate, ACA and its partners take no responsibility for errors or omissions. Please ensure you consult a county or municipal landowner map to verify the location of the conservation site and ensure you are entering onto the appropriate property.
Make it Memorable
To make the most of your outdoor adventure, be sure to keep these important points in mind:
- Use foot access only
- Stay on designated trails
- Pack out what you pack in, including your garbage
- Be respectful of wildlife and keep your distance
- Respect others, share the experience and value the sights and sounds that nature has to offer
- REPORT A POACHER If you spot an illegal offence against wildlife, fish or habitat, call the 24-hour, toll-free hotline at 1-800-642-3800.
- For more tips, articles and a page-by-page, colourful guide of all the Conservation Sites, get your own copy or download it here!