Are you able to keep your ducks in a row without breaking a sweat? Do you live for shotgun projects and drop-of-a-hat deadlines? We are looking for an administrative assistant to keep the corporate staff in our Sherwood Park office organized.
You dream about whipping Excel spreadsheets into shape and wake up smiling. Your upbeat attitude and impressive communication skills shine bright whether ducks are in a row or not. You thrive in a supportive team environment but can work independently when required.
Your key role is providing administrative support to the corporate office for both managers and operational staff. In particular, the administrative assistant is responsible for:
- Managing day to day office duties which include, but are not limited to, answering calls, emails and other correspondence, shipping and receiving packages, managing office inventory and stocking supplies
- Updating, organizing, and maintaining numerous databases
- Providing administrative support to managers and office staff
- Organizing and coordinating meetings, conferences, training, tradeshows, and organizing required materials
- Preparing agendas and recording meeting minutes
- Onboarding new office staff, including health and safety and policy training
- Participating in the health and safety committee meetings as an office health and safety representative
- Other duties as required
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude
- Strong communication, problem-solving, and customer service skills required for both internal and external customer relations
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Organized and can work independently and take ownership of tasks
- Excellent time management skills, coupled with attention to detail, to quickly shift priorities and manage multiple tasks
Job Posting Closing Date: August 14th, 2020, or until a suitable candidate has been found.
Location: Sherwood Park, Alberta
Please submit a cover letter and resume to www.ab-conservation.com. Cover letters and resumes not submitted through the organization’s website will not be accepted.
COVER LETTER & RESUME SUBMISSIONApply for C2020-002 - Administrative Assistant
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.