County of Grande Prairie Kids Can Catch
When: Saturday, July 6, 2019
Time: 10 am - 2 pm
Where: County Sportplex Pond
Directions: 7407 108 Street, Clairmont, Alberta. Pond located on the east side.
Looking for something to do outside as a family? Give fishing a try! The County of Grande Prairie invites you to learn to fish at a free family fishing event at the County Sportsplex Pond.
- Bring your own fishing rod.
- Fishing rods available to borrow.
- Fishing mentors on hand to help new anglers.
- Information available on fishing and conservation.
- Complimentary snacks and water, while supplies last.
- Giveaways for young anglers, while supplies last.
Alberta Sportfishing Regulations apply to this event. Residents of Alberta who are under 16 and over 65 years old do not need a licence to fish. Adult residents of Alberta need a licence to fish. Adults accompanying children (under 16) do not need a licence as long as they are not fishing. Visit mywildalberta.com for more information.
Name: Nora-Lee Gilkyson
Phone: 780-532-9727 ext. 2108
County of Grande Prairie