There’s never a better time to try fishing than with Lacombe Fish & Game Association on Saturday, June 3 at Len Thompson Pond!
Date: Saturday, June 3, 2023
Time: 10 am.– 2 p.m. (at 11 a.m. kids can help release rainbow trout into the pond!)
Place: Len Thompson Pond; take Hwy 2A to Wolf Creek Drive, then east for 1 block to Len Thompson Drive and head north to the pond.
- Bring your own rod if you have one, otherwise there will be rods to borrow
- Fishing mentors will be on site to assist new anglers
- Information on fishing and conservation
- Fun giveaways for participants, while supplies last
- Complementary beverages and light lunch available, while supplies last
- Alberta Sportfishing Regulations apply to this event. Residents of Alberta who are under 16 and over 65 years old do not need a licence to fish. Adult residents of Alberta need a licence to fish. Adults accompanying children (under 16) do not need a licence as long as they are not fishing. Visit mywildalberta.com for more information.
Bernie Street, Lacombe Fish & Game Association, 403-357-9231, firstname.lastname@example.org
City of Lacombe
Thompson Pallister Bait Co Ltd