Revenue Sources 2015/16
- Received $14,225,606 from levies on hunting and fishing licences.
- Received $3.5 million in non-levy revenue.
- Applied $13,543,494 in value directly towards the conservation of Alberta’s wildlife, fish and habitats.
- Administration costs kept to 14.2 percent of revenue.
- Current year surplus is $188,922 (1.06 percent of budgeted revenue), of which $293,559 are losses generated within our long-term investment accounts (not in management control).
We encourage you to review the entire annual report for a greater understanding of the conservation projects undertaken within each program and how they may relate to your particular interests. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our President and CEO, Todd Zimmerling.