Revenue Sources 2014/15
- $12,000,276 received from levies on hunting and fishing licences
- $4.4 million received in non-levy revenue
- 95 percent of levy value directly applied towards the conservation of Alberta’s wildlife, fish and habitats
- Administration costs kept to 13.9 percent of revenue
- Current year surplus is $1.2 million (8.76 percent of budgeted revenue), of which $564,000 is revenue generated within our long-term investment accounts (not in management control)
We encourage you to review the entire annual report to gain a greater understanding of the conservation projects undertaken within each program and how they may relate to your particular passion. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our President and CEO, Todd Zimmerling.