What is Use Respect – Ask First?
Use Respect - Ask First is about good communication between landowners and people who would like to access their land for recreation (like hunting, fishing, hiking, wildlife photography, etc.). Landowners can put Use Respect – Ask First signs on their property, to encourage people who would like to access the land to contact them for permission. The signs include a space for the landowner’s contact information.
Do the right thing. Ask landowners for permission BEFORE going on their property. It’s trespassing if you don’t.
How can I get the signs?
Please contact any ACA office for information about signs. They are free of charge.
- Alberta Beef Producers
- Alberta Fish and Game Association
- Alberta Hunter Education Instructors’ Association
- Alberta Professional Outfitter Society
- Alberta Environment and Sustainable Resource Development
- Alberta Trappers’ Association
- Ducks Unlimited Canada
- Nature Alberta
- Wild Sheep Foundation Alberta
- Hunting For Tomorrow
- Pheasants Forever
- Report A Poacher
- Trout Unlimited Canada
- Western Stock Growers Association
We are working hard to upload all past summaries. If there is a report you would like to see that isn't presently here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org