Revenue Sources 2022/23
- Total revenue was $20,494,960.
- We received $13,528,110 from levies on hunting and angling licences.
- We received $6,966,850 in non-levy revenue; $2,907,874 is related to the land purchases and donations in the fiscal.
- We applied 122.3% of levy value directly toward the conservation of Alberta’s wildlife, fish, and habitats.
- ACA partnered with AHEIA in delivering education through the RAP Trailer, providing funding to AHEIA in the amount of $64,000.
- Administration costs consisted of 6.0% of total expenditures.
- The current year’s operational deficit is $(164,780), which reflects a decrease in levies, and increase in partner revenues, and continued expenditure management. ACA administered funds related to the federal Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada (AAFC) grant for living labs in the fiscal totalling $1,148,110. This fund management has been reflected in the Finance category on expenditure by program.
The above chart summarizes the total operating budget breakdown according to each program and revenue area. We encourage you to review the entire Annual Report for a greater understanding of the conservation projects undertaken within each program and how they may relate to your particular interests. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our President and CEO, Todd Zimmerling.