Revenue Sources 2016/17
- Total revenue of $17,917,836.
- Received $14,422,950 from levies on hunting and fishing licences.
- Received $3.49 million in non- levy revenue.
- Applied 93.4% of levy value directly towards the conservation of Alberta’s wildlife, fish, and habitats.
- Administration costs kept to 7.6% of total expenditures.
The above chart summarizes the total operating budget breakdown according to each program and revenue area. We encourage you to review the entire annual report for a greater understanding of the conservation projects undertaken within each program and how they may relate to your particular interests. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our President and CEO, Todd Zimmerling.