Revenue Sources 2020/21
- Total revenue of $18,897,802
- Received $15,025,013 from levies on hunting and angling licences.
- Received $3,872,789 in non-levy revenue (includes land donations and partner funds for land purchases).
- Applied 91.3% of levy value directly towards the conservation of Alberta’s wildlife, fish, and habitats.
- Administration costs kept to 6.5% of total expenditures.
- Current year operational surplus is $2,456,126, which reflects increased revenues and decreased expenditures due to the global pandemic and restrictions.
The above chart summarizes the total operating budget breakdown according to each program and revenue area. We encourage you to review the entire Annual Report for a greater understanding of the conservation projects undertaken within each program and how they may relate to your particular interests. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our President and CEO, Todd Zimmerling.