Revenue Sources 2019/20
- Total revenue of $16,271,154
- Received $13,198,056 from levies on hunting and fishing licences.
- Received $3,073,098 million in non-levy revenue.
- Applied 98.7% of levy value directly towards the conservation of Alberta’s wildlife, fish, and habitats.
- Administration costs kept to 7.0% of total expenditures.
- Current year operational surplus is $335,078, which is a direct reflection of cost restraint and an innovative approach to project management by all ACA staff.
The above chart summarizes the total operating budget breakdown according to each program and revenue area. We encourage you to review the entire Annual Report for a greater understanding of the conservation projects undertaken within each program and how they may relate to your particular interests. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our President and CEO, Todd Zimmerling.