2023 ACA Haying Opportunities
ACA allows livestock grazing and haying on certain Conservation Sites to simulate natural disturbance and promote healthy, vigorous forage growth. Opportunities are offered to producers through grazing and haying tenders.
- The highest, or any bid, may not be accepted. Bids will be reviewed, and licences awarded within one week of the closing date for bids.
- The bidder is responsible for viewing the land prior to bidding. Foot access only is permitted.
- For grazing licences, the licensee is responsible for fence maintenance and water supply if such supply does not exist on the property.
- Haying or grazing terms generally occur between July 15 and August 31 of any given year. Refer to site-specific agreements for more details.
- Payment is required in full, prior to start of licence term.
- The number of grazing days, AUMs, acres, or other units tendered is an approximation.
View location opportunities on the map below. Click your desired location on the map or choose from the listing to immediately download the bid PDF.
For more information email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll-free 1-877-969-9091.
There are currently no active listings available. Please check back soon.