Camp Wohelo Kids Can Catch
There’s never been a better time for Kids Can Catch than Alberta’s Family Fishing Weekend. Join Camp Wohelo on Monday, February 17 to give ice fishing a try.
Date: February 17, 2020
Time: 11am – 5pm
Place: Camp Wohelo, northwest shore of Pigeon Lake
Join us at Camp Wohelo, on the northwest shore of Pigeon Lake, for a fun and relaxing Family Day ice fishing adventure! Bring your own fishing rod, or borrow one of our loaner rods. Out on the lake you will find pre-drilled holes and friendly volunteers to ensure your family has an enjoyable day together.
Joining us for the event will be "Hideaway Adventures with John Ritchie." He will be on site sharing his survival skills. Building a basic survival shelter is a simple skill, but the knowledge of how to build one has declined in recent years - like so many outdoor skills. Ritchie’s mission is to restore connections with, and confidence being in our natural environment.
- This ice fishing event takes place on Alberta’s Family Fishing Weekend, so no fishing licences are required. Fishing regulations still apply.
- Food and beverage concession will be open, while supplies last.
- Warm up or use the indoor washrooms in the cozy lodge.
- A free craft is available for the kids.
- Bring your skates and glide on a 2 km winding ice trail near the provincial park.
- Be sure to bring chairs, toboggans and sleds to get everything out onto the ice.
Call 780-430-4062, or email email@example.com.
Leduc County - Wetaskiwin Safeway - A1 Rentals