County of Newell Kids Can Catch
When: Saturday, July 6, 2019
Time: 10 am - 1 pm
Where: Brooks Aqueduct Trout Pond, at Brooks Aqueduct Conservation Site, 10 km southeast of Brooks, RR 142
Parking: limited parking at the pond
Looking to spend time as a family? The Early Childhood Development Coalition invites you to give fishing a try! Fishing is something your entire family can do – from toddlers to grandparents, for a few casts or the whole day. To register for the event, click on the button below.
- Bring your own fishing rod.
- Fishing rods available to borrow.
- Fishing mentors on hand to help new anglers.
- Information available on fishing and conservation.
- Light lunch and refreshments, while supplies last.
- Giveaways for young anglers, while supplies last.
This event is on one of Alberta's Family Fishing Weekends when anyone can give fishing a try without having to buy a licence. Alberta Sportfishing Regulations still apply. Visit mywildalberta.com for more information.
Name: Desirae Veno
Early Childhood Development Coalition - Vibrook Vacuum and Septic - Absolute Safety - County of Newell - Brooks Fire Department - Pita Pit - Canadian Tire