Thank you for helping us support Alberta’s Report a Poacher program—we had an unforgettably fun day.
This year’s Waterfowl Warmup brought 93 attendees together for this friendly competition. In all, 23 teams assembled and geared up for this sporting clays event. A huge thank you to Yeti Roughrider Rentals Ltd., our Corporate Partner in Conservation and our 23 sponsors. All our sponsors played vital roles to help make this event a great experience for everyone.
Congratulations to the champions on Team Matrix Auto—Stu Carter, John Barkemeyer, Shown Bosse, and Darryl Harvie (pictured below).
Mark your calendar for the next Waterfowl Warmup on Thursday, August 18, 2022! If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, registering a team, or hosting a demo station please contact Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Yeti Roughrider Rentals Ltd.
- Beaverhill Sporting Clays
- ARKK Engineering Corporation
- Bear Scare Ltd.
- Brad Fenson Outdoors
- Cabela's Canada
- Canis Outdoors
- Cycle Works Motorsports - Calgary
- Dee-Jay Plumbing & Heating Ltd.
- Dentons Canada LLP
- Direct Horizontal Drilling
- Dive Bomb Industries
- Ducks Unlimited Canada
- Foster Park Brokers Inc.
- High Caliber Products
- Kingston Ross Pasnak LLP
- Korth Group: Fabarm and Retay
- Martin Motor Sports
- Maverick Inspection Ltd.
- Safe and Sound Hearing Solutions
- Stoeger Canada: Benelli, Beretta & Franchi
- Winchester® and Browning®