There’s never a better time for Kids Can Catch than Alberta’s Family Fishing Weekend. Join the Pigeon Lake Watershed Association on Saturday, February 18 to give ice fishing a try!
Date: Saturday, February 18, 2023
Time: 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Place: Pigeon Lake Provincial Park (Township Road 470, County of Wetaskiwin)
Parking directions: After turning into the park, follow signs for the Beach. Turn right at the first intersection, drive straight past the boat launch, the turn right again into beach parking. Look for the Pigeon Lake Watershed Alliance tent.
Driving directions: From Highway 2, drive West on Highway 13. Turn right/North on Highway 771, then right/North again onto Township Road 470. Turn left/North into the Park.
- Fishing rods will be available to borrow.
- Fishing mentors will be on hand to help new anglers.
- Information will be available on fishing and conservation.
- Complimentary beverages and light lunch will be available, while supplies last.
- Giveaways will be available for youth.
- Check the event webpage, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for event info and updates.
Name: Carson Hvenegaard
- Pigeon Lake Watershed Association
- Village Emporium Lifestyle Boutique