Taber Pheasant Festival Indoor Events Cancelled
Unfortunately, due to the on-going issue related to COVID-19 we have made the very difficult decision to cancel the following events:
- Game to Gourmet Culinary Tasting (October 19) CANCELLED
- Pheasant Sausage Making Evening (October 20) CANCELLED
- Scotch Tasting (October 21) CANCELLED
- Heritage Inn Banquet & Silent Auction (October 22) CANCELLED
The Town of Taber Lunch scheduled for October 19 is still taking place, but may be adjusted to be a pick-up lunch only.
If you have purchased tickets for any of these events you will be contacted directly by ACA staff. You will have three options:
- You can receive a full refund.
- You can donate your ticket purchase cost and receive a charitable donation tax receipt.
- You can convert your ticket purchase cost into raffle tickets, while supplies last.
To kick off the regular hunts in the festival, come visit the Town of Taber staff for their free Town of Taber Hunter Lunch.
- Price: No charge
- Time: 10:30 am – 1:30 pm
- Location: Taber Community Centre (4720-50th St)